- What is your role at Confex and how long have you worked here?
My main role at Confex is Promotions Co-Ordinator, however I also assist with the administration of the Sample Box, Retro Claims, Supplier Price Lists, and the issuing of the weekly Newsletter.
- What did you do before joining Confex?
I previously worked in Insurance for many years in various roles from Sales to admin before joining Confex.
- What do you do when you’re not at Confex?
I spend most of my time with my 2 children, planning the constant stream of activities to keep them entertained and enjoying my child free time with my friends, cooking, or ‘popping’ to the pub.
- If you were able to retire tomorrow, how would you spend your time?
Nothing overly exciting, I would move down to the coast, grow my own veg, have a spotlessly clean house, and just enjoy a peaceful life.
- Who inspires you?
My 2 children, mainly because they put up with me being their Mum, but they are the most incredible little people and as cliché as it sounds have made me a better person.
- What type of business would you go into, if it wasn’t wholesale?
I think if money were no object, I would love to be a party planner. I love creating a theme and making things so something along those lines would be the dream.
- What is the most interesting place you have visited and why?
I’m not very well travelled so I’ve yet to find this.
- What do you like about working at Confex?
I enjoy the variety of the job and getting to look at sweets and chocolate all day. I also love the team I work with as it feels like one big happy family.